 General / 7998
    Re: Interesting set variation noted over in RTL for 493 Space Command Center —Joseph E. Morrison
    ...craters built of bricks... That was me that posted that on RTL, and now I feel a little silly. I should have recognized those as craters. Duh. Guess I let my imagination run away with itself! Pretty weird "craters" though. Still looking for (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: Interesting set variation noted over in RTL for 493 Space Command Center —Frank Filz
     (...) Well, for me, it did help that I looked at the picture in Pause first... (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Interesting set variation noted over in RTL for 493 Space Command Center —Andy McKenney
   (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database)