 General / 7994
Re: LEGO Riddle.......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 17:48:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:
It's a slow day on LUGNET today,  so I'll ask a LEGO Riddle....

What pieces are we.........???????????

We're two different LEGO Bricks, and we basically haven't changed since
LEGO came out in the mid 1950's (1955 or 1956).  Our only real change
(besides the font on the word "LEGO" on our studs) was to switch from
Cellulose Acetate to ABS Plastic circa 1963.  We're the only LEGO pieces
that have virtually remained unchanged (on top or underneath) since Day
1 of LEGO, and we're still in production.  One of us is highly
desireable, the other is common as dirt.

What pieces are we?

Hint:  the binding brick tubes were added in 1958.

Gary Istok

The macaroni brick, and the 1x1 brick (the latter assuming that
the tubes include the 1xX pins).

-gbr