 General / 7943
    S@H Ordering Question —Chad Bagaason
   Does anyone know if Shop at Home treats you any differently when using the code in the yellow brick from catalogs mailed to you, (versus the generic ones) or is it just used for data harvesting? (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: S@H Ordering Question —Frank Filz
   (...) Well, you usually do need the code to get the specials in the catalog for one thing. (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: S@H Ordering Question —Tom Stangl
   Nah, I just tell them I don't have the catalog with me. I do the same for car parts - I called Summit Racing, ordered something, he asked for the catalog code, I said I didn't have one handy, he asked how I knew the #, I said I had it memorized, of (...) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: S@H Ordering Question —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Obsessions DO come in handy that way sometimes, eh? :-) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: S@H Ordering Question —Tom Stangl
   Well of course - I have the S@H # memorized too, of course ;-) (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)