 General / 793
Re: New Web Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 17:36:22 GMT

Thank you for the input Todd.  I made the changes this morning.  I'll post when
I update the page after Thanksgiving.

Pat Justison

Todd Lehman writes:
"Patrick Justison" <pat.justison@mail.utexas.edu> writes:

I have created a web page to display my original Lego spacecraft.  I've just
started to collect Lego again, and the page is very new, so don't expect to
much right now.  I will be updating it frequently with new models that I • have
created and more information. So check it out and tell me waht you think!

http://members.tripod.com/~Pat_Justison/PLSCP.html

Thanks,
Pat Justison

All right!  Cool looking space ships -- especially the wing flaps and
engines on the 300B and the "rear with storage bay open" photo of the
YF-42I!

But your legal notice on the bottom of your pages is very confusing/
misleading.  On all your pages, please remove the line of text which reads:

  Copyright (c)1996-1997 Todd Lehman. All rights reserved.

and replace that line with something like this:

  Copyright (c)1998 by Patrick Justison. All rights reserved.

That clearly establishes you as the owner/creator of the page content
itself.  Then to attribute the background image, all you need to say there
is something like, "Background image from Fibblesnork LEGO Backgrounds" with
a link.

Thanks,
--Todd