 General / 7929
    colin and wanda, leaving austratia for sweden —Sean McInnis
   So far Colin and Wanda went for a walk around the docks, sailed aboard the Spanish Brig Lisa and toured the Agamemnon, and toured Fort Block. Check out the snaps at (URL) etc Much to the disappointment of all at Port Block, Colin & Wanda leave (...) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: colin and wanda, leaving austratia for sweden —Anders Isaksson
   Sean McInnis skrev i meddelandet <37E78E27.B9372D30@n...com.ca>... (...) We're eagerly waiting... (Now I *must* get a digital camera :-) -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)