 General / 7887
    Web Page —Alex Roode
   My Lego page moved to (URL) added some new stuff (no new creations though, prepare for more after I get these pictures developed!) There is now something I call Lego Site of the Year. If you have a Lego page you can nominate you site and enter it in (...) (25 years ago, 19-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)