 General / 7870
7869  |  7871
Subject:
Space #497 instructions, anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 19:13:16 GMT

Hi:

    Just found a bunch of classic space parts, and included is the "LL 928"
printed part, and what seems to be an almost complete #497.

    Does anyone have the instructions scanned? Brickshelf.com doesn't have
them yet. I would be willing to help in any way. If anyone has them, but
does not have a scanner, I would be willing to pay postage both ways so I
could scan for me and Brickshelf.com users.

Thanks for reading!

Eric