 General / 7850
  Re: Who here in Legoland has a Cable modem?

(...) Not quiet right. You forgot that most printers (actually, none the average joe can afford) print at one 'image' dot to a print 'dot' for normal images. Why? Because for a B&W print to print "gray" it uses several dots. I always aim for about (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Who here in Legoland has a Cable modem?

(...) I didn't forget, and I still disagree. Most printers these days have a resolution of 300dpi or higher. Which is plenty of room to print 100ppi nicely. (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)