 General / 7826
    Help ID part .... Link to picture. —Rose Regner
   Hey all, I just found a strange part I have never run across. It does not seem to be listed at Lugnet, so I ask for your help. A simple rendering can be found at... www.primenet.com/~r2...artid1.jpg About 18K It's a black 2x4 plate, with the two (...) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)