 General / 7825
Re: Shell Promo Sets - Tell Shell ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 19:01:46 GMT

Greetings....

So long as we don't 'slash-dot' them (an overflow of responses to the posting
of a web/email address by a given special interest community), I think this
might be the way to go.

Cheers,

Roger

In lugnet.general, Mike Walsh writes:
Shell (US) has a web site where you can send them an idea.  Last night I
told them that they should offer the promo sets in the US.  I included links
to the sets from Huw's web site in the body of my message.  I have yet to
hear back anything.

http://www.sopc.com/tellshell/tellshell_idea.htm