 General / 7794
  Re: Do either of these parts exist?

Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.nospam.org> wrote in message news:FI60BE.8qL@lugnet.com... (...) Five of these were available in Belville #5870 Pretty Playland. (...) Some of the Star Wars sets. I think the Snowspeeder has a few. Dave (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Do either of these parts exist?

(...) Unfortunatly the 1x1 tiles in the Snowspeeder are Tan not gray. I also know that the X-Wing and Naboo Fighter don't have them. I will have to look again at some of the larger sets especially the Tie Fighter/Y-Wing and Gungan sub but I don't (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Do either of these parts exist?

(...) If I'm not dreaming, either 8250 or 8277 (or both) have several (well, if it was 8250, it oculd be just a couple) 1x1 grey tiles. Of course those are pretty large sets just to get a few small bits from. (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)