 General / 7793
    looking for Charles Matheny —Christopher Masi
   Charles, I am trying to get in touch with you before I send you the stuff that I am supposed to send you. I sent email to you on Monday, and just a moment ago. I sent the message to your home.com email address but I have not heard from you. I know I (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: looking for Charles Matheny —Larry Pieniazek
   I believe he may be on vacation. Christopher Masi wrote: (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)