 General / 7781
  Shell Promotional sets go ask for them I will!

Well, thanks for posting the pictures. I am going to print them out and bring them to the Shell Station accross the street. It couldn't hurt to ask. Maybe the owner will ask his supplier, and if enough station owners ask... Hey, you never know; it (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)