 General / 776
Re: Pause Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 00:05:24 GMT

Jesse Long wrote:

Jeff Stembel wrote in message ...
Hey Todd, I just wanted to tell you that your upgrade (menubar) to Pause • looks
good!  Just don't do it when I'm browsing!  I almost had a heart attack! • ;)

I don't see anything different.  Where are you looking?

Jesse

Enter any set number and do a search - then you'll see what he is talking
about.  There is a new light blue bar across the top of the browser that
contains the search edit box.  The Lugnet logo is also a new addition.  The
root pause page does not have anything new that I can see, just the page that
returns the search results for a query.

--
Michael Ulring
ulringmc@email.uc.edu