 General / 7729
  universal joints......

Is there any way to just get a hold of a couple of universal joints. I have looked at Pitsco, but no luck. Lego only carries them with the gears and differentials but I am not willing to buy all those pieces I have plenty of. Any advice/info would (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: universal joints......

(...) As a reference price for you, two universal joints sold in our last auction (last month) for $1.60. Thanks, Naji (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: universal joints......

(...) Do you have any less-privledged lego friends? Maybe they'd go in with you on some of the gear packs (which are pretty cheap, really) and take the parts you don't want. (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: universal joints......

(...) I found 2 in a purchase that arrived last night - I'll sell them to you for Naji's price of $1.60 plus postage if you want - where are you located? Paul Sinasohn bearitone@my-deja.com (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)