 General / 7686
Re: Ship hulls question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 06:38:34 GMT

John DiRienzo wrote in message ...
  I am wondering if the hulls in set 315 (container ship) and 1650 (Maersk
Ship) are the same?  Its hard to tell from the pictures.  Does anyone know
the dimensions of either hull?  What did these ships use for ballast?
Thanks

--
  Have fun!
  John

Hulls are not the same, but built using same pieces. Look at:
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0315-1976/0315-04.jpg

These old boat hulls consist of three different pieces (bow, mid and aft
sections). Maersk ship looks longer than the container ship, so it should
have more mid sections. The ballast they use is also visible in same
direction sheet at the above address.

Selçuk