 General / 7669
    What is the Rarest LEGO set? —Gary R. Istok
   This is a reprint from REC.TOYS.LEGO. It is not fact, just my own opinion - and there are at least a dozen other sets I could add to this list. - Gary Istok (...) This is based on my own personal experiences and probably not a true indication of (...) (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: What is the Rarest LEGO set? —Matthew Miller
   (...) Huh, interesting. Maybe some lingering wariness over this failure is a factor in their current refusual to care about adult fans. (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)