 General / 7660
LEGO SETS: 6979-6975-6766-6493-6190-6799
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 15:49:54 GMT

Hi Legofans,

I deleted from my webpage 6 lego system references:
6975-6979-6766-6493-6190-6799.
If these sets interest you yet, please contact me quickly (E-MAIL:
dya.shopping@wanadoo.fr ).

Besides, I confirm you that Lego reference 8485 will arrive at the end of
this week, on DYA website. Be careful ! Here is the price out tax : 911 FRF
Hors Taxes (=150 US $).
It's a serious and good offer, directly from Lego !!!

See you later,

Emmanuel.