 General / 7641
  Re: WWII Fighter

(...) Very Nice!! You know, I have to say, the Jacto Spray rig looks as if you built the Lego model first and then Jacto built the sprayer from it. It is SO close to the exact real sprayer.....WOW! Eric (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: WWII Fighter

Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I can't wait to see more types of bricks come out in orange. Joe (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)