 General / 7613
Re: I`m thinking of buying mindstorms ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 22:11:16 GMT

If you are creative and mechanically inclined, Yes buy it!
Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net

The Shop
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/7900/

Rob Wellman <madmax@bigwig.net> wrote in message
I`m thinking of buying the lego mindstorms set, the only problem is my • money
situation.
Is it worth spending all my money on this set.

If anyone can help me make up my mind I would be very grateful.

Many Thanks

Rob