 General / 7590
    Had my birthday yesterday... —Ardjan Besse
   Hi! It's always a great feeling, going into a shop and buying one of the biggest LEGO-Boxes around... Yesterday was my (32st) birthday, and (because my wife was in the hospital for two weeks (it's ok now)) I had to buy my own birthday present, the (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Had my birthday yesterday... —Jodi Neal
   CONGRATULATIONS!! And happy belated. Sounds like you've been making a real killing during the holiday seasons. Hope you had a good B-day. Jodi (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)