 General / 7563
    Re: The History Of LEGO Sloped Bricks - Part 1 —Robert Farver
   (...) I have a few copies of set 1082, a dacta set, which has equal numbers of red and blue sloped bricks in low and medium slope varieties. It includes apexes and connectors, inside corners, and inverted 2x2s as well. This set has a copyright date (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: The History Of LEGO Sloped Bricks - Part 1 —Gary R. Istok
   Thanks Rob, I can add that to part 2, which will include the low sloped bricks. And then those service packs with the low sloped outside corner in red. There are a lot of interesting variations, that's for sure. Gary Istok (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)