 General / 7516
7515  |  7517
Subject:
Get your free McD set *now* (if you have ordered in the last 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 19:25:29 GMT

weeks)!

So!  I just talked to S@H, the deal with the McDonalds set (free if you
buy more than $75 of Legos!) is that if you *had* purchased $75 in the
last 2 weeks, combined!  I had two orders, which individual wouldn't have
met $75, on the 24th and 27th, but together!  So I got one!

It is part number: F9001

And I didn't have to mention the catalog number, which I don't know yet
anyway (I'm in CA, I get this stuff later).

Not that I like McD's:
[US Mirror]: http://www.envirolink.org/mcspotlight/home.html
[Netherlands Mirror]: http://www.McSpotlight.org/

I do, however, think that it's worth mentioning that other big companys
(probably including TLG) are guilty of these crimes too, it's just that
McD's is guilty of *so many*.

Enough politicizing, play time!

Ciao!

-- Dave Olson