 General / 7351
Re: out of touch for a few days
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 18:52:56 GMT

What town?

-John Van

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message
news:slrn7svm7q.8sg.cjc@VADER.NS.UTK.EDU...

Well, I will be out of touch for a few days.  We're heading off to a
tiny town in Illinois that, according to every major national
ISP/online service, has absolutely no Internet connectivity
whatsoever.

So if I'm able to find a local provider and hook up I may, but
probably won't.  If you don't hear from me until Tuesday or Wednesday
of next week don't worry - I'll be working through all the e-mail I'll
have stacked up for me over the long weekend.

--
The parts you want without a bunch of crap?
Run your own LEGO auctions for free!