 General / 7335
  Re: My own R2D2

(...) Great work, man! I wish I had that meny peices! --Mark Nelson (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: My own R2D2

Great Job! I think you should submit it into Pat Justinians LEGO Star Wars contest - I think yours is the first entry that can qualify as "life size". Looking forward to more (massive) endeavors! Shaun (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: My own R2D2

I did email the webpage address to Pat for inclusion, but I have not gotten a response back. eric (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)