 General / 7269
Re: LCadville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 19:03:37 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message
news:37CEC114.8E7224AD@voyager.net...
Not to nitpick, but I would turn Tore's house 180 degrees, the front is
much more dramatic!

As it is, the front porch faces Jeff Stembel's house across the street, so 180
degrees would put the porch away from both streets.  90 degrees would work,
with the front and side doors facing the two streets.  Any preference, Tore?
I am going to vary the viewpoint so that the more interesting sides of Tore's
house would be visible in other pictures.

Who did the church?

Joseph Gonzalez.

Needless to say I think this is pretty cool!

Thanks.  At some point we'll need a train station...

-John Van