 General / 7220
  Re: Green Wizard/Witch Hat - what set?

(...) Hmmm... Does anyone know where I can get a gray or white version of said hat? Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Green Wizard/Witch Hat - what set?

(...) To the best of my knowledge, you can only get them in blue, black, and green. James (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Green Wizard/Witch Hat - what set?

(...) Fume. Clearly a case of discrimination against Gandalf the Gray. :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Green Wizard/Witch Hat - what set?

(...) Unfortunately, the only thing you can do at the moment (which I am planning to do) is to get a black hat and a can of Testors spray enamel. J (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  (canceled)

  Re: Green Wizard/Witch Hat - what set?

(...) i've gotten good results from design master brand spray paints for this purpose of white hats. krylon sux; runs everywhere. do the testor spray enamels work well? seems as though they should. for a grey hat, i couldn't find a good match, and (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)