 General / 7204
  The LEGO "Letter" status.

Folks, So far I have about 40 names, along with the number of sets and number of pieces in each collection for the LEGO letter (for TLG Chairman) asking about bulk orders. Anyone else want to be a "cosigner" to our group letter, please let me know (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The LEGO "Letter" status.

I just wanted to say thanks for your efforts on this one, Gary. So, um.... Thanks!! John Matthews Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message news:37CD6A51.E40BCB...ich.edu... (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.general)