 General / 7167
Re: Scan site is moving!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 18:52:40 GMT

   Jeff,
   I have a Castle related Birthday Surprise I will be scanning soon.  I
hope yours is a different one (cuz I'd like to see something new) but if its
not thats cool, too, because it'll save me the trouble of scanning it.

--
   Have fun!
   John
Jeff Stembel wrote in message ...
In lugnet.general, Kevin Loch writes:
If you upload them I'll figure out what to name them.

For the first letters I'd probably use k for Brick Kicks and b for
Birthday surprise, whatever that is.

KL

You'll just have to wait and see. (Hence the 'Suprise')  Mwahahahahaha!! • :)

Jeff

P.S.  Hopefully I'll get it scanned in tonight.  :)