 General / 7067
7066  |  7068
Subject:
TRU Giant Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 1999 04:30:05 GMT

I was at one of the local TRU stores today (Parma, OH) and while roaming
around looking for lego stuff, I heard an interesting announcement.  It went
something like this:

"Look for the giant lego train at Toys-R-Us starting September 1st.  Guess
the number of pieces in the train and win fabulous prizes."

That was all that was said on the subject.  I do not know if this is a
national thing, or if it travels from store to store.  Exactly what the
prizes were was also not stated, but I doubt that you will be able to win
the train itself.

Troy