 General / 6988
    Re: 10x20 green baseplates —Bill Katz
   Gary Istok (gistok@umich.edu) wrote: : Hmmm, Let's see, I have sets 148 (Central Train Station) and 149 (Shell : Refinery). They both came out in 1975, and both have the green baseplates with : the tubes underneath. That would place the conversion (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 10x20 green baseplates —Gary R. Istok
   Hey thanks Bill! That makes perfect sense to me. I always think of 1972-73 as a milestone in LEGO History. They changed the LEGO logo, TLG bought back the lisencing from Samsonite (KKK came to the USA to help open TLG USA), the first of the Lego (...) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)