 General / 6974
  Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep

(...) I seriously doubt you're subsidizing our gas prices. What you're doing is paying a boatload of taxes to pay for all the silly social programs you enjoy. (...) Yup. (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep

On Tue, 24 Aug 1999 18:13:12 GMT, Mike Stanley uttered the following profundities... (...) Not gas prices. But I can buy any number of UK-produced items in America (clothing being one example), cheaper in the US, even after paying the UK's sales tax (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)