 General / 6968
  Re: Visit to LEGO Imagination Center; Old KSC LEGO display

(...) I have emailed you to get your situation resolved and have resolved one other issue. I think that only leaves one person that did not receive what they ordered. ----The following was posted on RTL 8/16/99---- My name is Scott Smallbeck and (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Visit to LEGO Imagination Center; Old KSC LEGO display

Thanks, Scott. I started to get peeved again when I noticed your eBay auctions for the very same items that I ordered from you. We'll converse further off-line. Ed (...) have resolved one (...) did not receive what (...) me from past sales (...) (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)