 General / 6963
Re: Visit to LEGO Imagination Center; Old KSC LEGO display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 15:54:42 GMT

This post reminds me of our trip to LegoLand last Spring.  I was with the
whole family and my wife was bored within an hour.  I am going back in
October by myself while my wife spends a day at the hotel by herself.

I am taking a digital camera and planning on having a great time since I
won't have to (1) Take the kids on the rides (I enjoyed this but it does
take time), and (2) Have my wife patiently(?) keep asking how much longer we
are going to be there.

Scott Smallbeck
scotts@contactics.com