 General / 6913
    Re: The Ruthlessness of Lego was (Re: Spare Parts Service - How it works) —Mark Harrison
   Hi Sanjay, As I've been away all last week, I missed this thread. I can't say I much like the sound of it. Sending Lego NZ's spare parts stock to the US isn't much better than dumping it. I thought you would be wanting to keep it in the southern (...) (25 years ago, 22-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: The Ruthlessness of Lego was (Re: Spare Parts Service - How it works) —Gary R. Istok
   I can understand Marks perspective, and I can understand why he would like it all to go to Australia ..... (to replentish the old Lego supply that those not too smart LEGO Australia folks destroyed). But rather than leaving it sitting in storage for (...) (25 years ago, 23-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)