 General / 686
    Lego Military? —Jonas Marcho
   To anyone who reads this -- have you built any type of military tanks, helicopters, or other craft? I am looking for examples of such creations. Also, head to Charlotte, NC for a few 1999 sets. We have the new Ninja sets, Space Port, and more. (...) (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

        1999 sets (Re: Lego Military?) —Todd Lehman
     (...) Wlaah blaah Wahh!? Hey, that's BIG NEWS, pal! You mean like, actually in stores now? Like, you could get a 1999 catalog? (HINT HINT) --Todd (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Military? —Jesse Long
     Jonas Marcho wrote in message ... (...) Lots of people have, but that's the only place you're going to find real-lego military stuff. Lego doesn't do that. Check out the Lego Web Ring (I think there's a link on (URL) but you'll have to check). There (...) (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Military? —Linc Smith
     If you are talking current earth military, The first guy to come to my mind is Terry Keller and his F-15 "ish" jet, and his spectacular AH-64A Longbow Apache. There is a lot of space military and mech stuff out there too (some on Terry's page as (...) (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Lego Military? —Justin Kopp
    (...) I have made several Military planes. Though the bobdy is kind of funny (they are usually based on existing planes such as the Business Jet, I have armed them to the max. Whenever I get enough time to finish a web site, I will have pictures (...) (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)