 General / 6853
Re: Conversation w/ a LEGO Rep
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 17:53:15 GMT

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote:

Mike Walsh wrote:

<snip beginning of beautiful relationship>

BTW - she can't order bulk or parts packs but does get a 50% discount on
sets.

!!?? Well, did you propose marriage???

Why?  50% off isn't THAT great a deal.

Now 75% off, maybe.

--
The parts you want without a bunch of crap?
Run your own LEGO auctions for free! (still in Beta)