 General / 673
    Re: Guitars —Steve Anderson
    Tom McDonald wrote in message ... (...) scoop away piles of stuff I don't want ;-) They make quite groovy bass guitars, I think... even if there's a bit of a kink going on part way down! Now, call me a pathetic newbie freak but what piece is that (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Guitars —Steve Bliss
   (...) Do you mean the grille tile (URL) or the rod with hinge-finger end (URL)? Steve (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Guitars —Steve Anderson
    Steve Bliss wrote >Do you mean the grille tile (...) The rod it was - I was trying to work out how the big lever (URL) was held against the back of the grille. And now I know! These newbies, eh? Tch. Shed (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)