 General / 6701
    Re: Scale of figures —John Neal
   The technic dudes are the same as the Belville folk, although when you mix them together, the Belville folk immediately try to rush the technic dudes to the Belville hospital for Hepatitis screens and quarantines. One doesn't realize the depth of (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Scale of figures —Adam Howard
   Hi John, John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote in message news:37B97414.D15859...est.net... (...) You really crack me up :) I almost thought you were going to say that the technic dudes can't keep their hands off the Belville babes and they had to (...) (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Scale of figures —Scott Arthur
   Have you seen the size of their dad... I would not mess with him! (25 years ago, 17-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)