 General / 6689
Re: Pause Links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 06:15:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott Edward Sanburn <ssanburn@aeieng.com> writes:

"Please do not make direct links to image files on this website.
->(Links to any web pages here are perfectly OK though.)"<-

Does this mean that I can't link to this:

That's the URL of a web page, not of an image, so, Yes, you can absolutely
positively link to that.

I am only inquiring because I am writing a history page on my website and I
wanted to add a few links to various sets. Any feedback would be appreciated. I
like to keep the "Lugnet Gods" smiling on me. :)

GOOD LINK:  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6375-1   (web page)

BAD LINK:   http://www.lugnet.com/img.cgi?pause/town/lego6375b.jpg   (image)

P.S.Also, are there any Lugnet groups that handle html questions regarding
Lego(R) issues?

lugnet.publish is probably the best place.

--Todd

[followups to lugnet.admin.general]