 General / 6676
Re: set containing 2x2x2 slopes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 00:58:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Charles Eric McCarthy writes:
Hello,

There are some slopes in N. Norder's auction that I would
like to find in sets.  Does anyone know what sets these can be
found in?

[ High (67 Degree) Slopes ]
     a.k.a. Minifig Dresses

[L1077] 2   2x2x2 High Slope - Black
[L1078] 2   2x2x2 High Slope - Red
[L1079] 6   2x2x2 High Slope - Red

I believe you'll find a black one, although with
some markings on, in http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6097,
the Night Lord's castle. Some of the other Fright Knights may have them,
though I'm not sure if they are in the same colour.

Simon
http://www.SimonRobinson.com