 General / 6660
Re: IMMHYHYCY contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 17:35:19 GMT

1785 crater critters  LMKIIW! (let me know if I won)

In lugnet.announce, Joseph Gonzalez writes:
Hi there!
This is to announce the one-day, lugnet-exclusive
It's Monday morning have you had your coffee yet? contest.

I'll be cross-posting this to announce, general and cad.dat.models.
Please post any responses to the lugnet.general newsgroup, but
entries NEED to be e-mailed to me at hsadm2.jgonzale@email.state.ut.us

This is a name-the-set contest.  I'm including the .dat file in the
cad.dat.models group but if you don't have the ldraw/ldlite programs on your
computer you can see images of the model here:
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Glade/9007/gorgon.html

All pieces of the model came from only one official Lego set (your only clue
is that the Set was NOT a bucket).  Any and all decals on sloped or tiled
elements are removed to make it a bit tougher.

The first person to correctly guess which set the model was made from gets an
unopened copy of that same set mailed to them for free.  There is only one
prize so there will only be one winner.  The winner will be announced in the
lugnet.general newsgroup.  (Again, I hope I'm doing this right, Mr. Lehman.)

I'm not affiliated with the Lego group in any way and they do not endorse
this contest.

Have fun!!

..joseph g