 General / 6592
    Re: What pieces do you wish existed? —Christian Holtje
   Gee, hope I don't let my preferences show too much **BUT**.... I'd like to see a modern version (9v) of the remote switch (points) control that was around for the 12v lego trains. And those cool red-green lights and the decouplers. The only other (...) (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)