 General / 6582
Re: Banner ads by any other name
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 01:43:57 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:

Huh.  It just occurred to me that a few of the phrases on this thread from
last December...

  http://www.lugnet.com/general/?n=1086&t=i&v=a

might work in webpage banner ads.

--Todd

p.s.  I love TomMcD's "GIVE PIECE A CHANCE."  :-)
Most of his were really good!
I thought up of some of my own just now while reading those:
Mean Minifigs Suck. (not that good, I know), or the word "Aquazone"
or "Divers" in the shape of a phish..
Greg "..I was attending Mardi Gras with Fidel Castro when CIA agents in
bikinis came over and tried to stab us with fountain pens. Fidel blew mustard
gas through his cigar, taking care of the lot of them. 19 tequilas later, we
decided that Cuba would go back to the mob, and Fidel and I would open up a
chain of Kentucky Fried Chicken shops.." Majewski
citrusx__@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/