 General / 6560
  Lego for Myth 2

If you're a Lego and Myth (or any real time tactical game) fan, check out this link: (URL) a Lego based plug in for Myth 2 being developed! Rob (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego for Myth 2

(...) Wow, that looks pretty fun! Is this by the people who develop games for LEGO Media? --Todd (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego for Myth 2

(...) It couldn't be sanctioned by TLG - too violent! Looks, cool, though. Watch out for the lawyers on this one! :) Scott Sanburn (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego for Myth 2

(...) .SIGH. This takes me back to when I was (unoficially) part of the LEGO/Quake team. Now that I think about it, this may have been my first peek at Ldraw.... Charles (25 years ago, 15-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego for Myth 2

(...) Whatever happened to Quego(sp?)? Did it get quashed? Steve (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego for Myth 2

(...) I did a search after posting the first message, and yes, it is (was) called Quego. The only info I could find is an interview or two. Planetquake.com doesn't even have anything.... Charles (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego for Myth 2

If I remember correctly, it got "foxed", the Quake Community's word for a total conversion that uses characters, etc. that are copyrighted by companies like Fox, who ultimately shut down the project with a team of lawyers. I believe this first (...) (25 years ago, 16-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)