 General / 6529
    Re: De Bouwsteen club —Steve Bliss
   On Thu, 12 Aug 1999 21:39:04 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote: [Snipped good reasons for doing ng's right the first time] You make a great argument. I *hate* it when my newsreader settings get messed up. (And don't get me started on (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.admin.general)

        careful planning with newsgroup names (was: De Bouwsteen club) —Todd Lehman
   (...) Yea, getting the names right the first time (or what finally feels right) is pretty important, and often is a long on-and-off process of pondering. The theme ng-trees, for example, have been in the oven (or on the back burner) since February. (...) (25 years ago, 14-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.jambalaya)