 General / 6528
  where is the sears tower ???

I'm flying to Detroit this evening and have a layover in Chicago. Could someone tell me how I could find the sears tower model? I'll be coming in via SW Airlines I believe. thanks, Jimmy (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: where is the sears tower ???

The Sears Tower is outside counsourse F. It is off to the side as if you were going towards councourse G. You can't miss it. Pictures are at: (URL) - mike_walsh@mindspring.com James Beerman wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: where is the sears tower ???

(...) SW uses midway if I remember correctly... which means it's a 1 hour drive to get to o'hare. (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)