 General / 6498
    Re: Has anybody noticed... (Space themes) —Tom McDonald
   (...) Well, just a minor thought here regarding these themes: as sets they are inferior, so fewer are sold. And it's probably a good thing for TLG so they can cut their losses. I'd rather have them turn out better sets and have those sets hang out (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Has anybody noticed... (Space themes) —Scott Edward Sanburn
   I would think the UFOR was, because it had a decent selection of parts, and the theme did fit pretty well into others. That was the last one for me, anyway. Scott Sanburn (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)