 General / 6491
    Re: What are the most valuable Service Packs? —Alan Demlow
   I doubt this pack is really all that rare, but one of my favorites is the 5071 Large Wheel Set. This set contains two red locomotive wheelsets of the style that comes in the 7750 12V Electric Steam Locomotive (and as far as I know, only in the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Aug-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

        Re: What are the most valuable Service Packs? —Mark Harrison
   Hi Alan, So you got got the other two 5071 packs. I got another two packs prior to these but they had different numbers...I think they were 114# or 10##? I used the first two packs to build a 7750, almost, still can't find the 1x1x2 Black windows or (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)