 General / 647
  Re: Lego vs. K-nex

Cindy Salwen <csalwen@northeast.net> wrote (...) I wonder if this might be part of the reason for discontinuing the blue train track - I used to make quite nasty guns with it when I was younger (powerful enough to dent solid timber at 5m range). (...) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego vs. K-nex

Moz (Chris Moseley) wrote in message ... (...) ouch, and to think lego was worried about those shooting cannons, guess KNEX has a lot more lawyers. (...) Matt Marshall $%#$% Vacuum Cleaners Always get my pieces!!! Matt's Lego Page (URL) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)